Welcome To Sakina Ghulam Rasul High School
Admission to the School is an annual exercise based purely on merit and availability. Students are admitted to the first year of Early Chidhood Education and Development (ECED) at the beginning of each academic year. There are no quotas or reserved seats.
Admission to all other levels is subject to seat availability. All applicants are required to sit for an admission test. To be eligible for admission, prospective students must score a minimum of 40 percent in the subjects tested. The admission process is ongoing from January to March with the academic year commencing in April annually.
EARLY CHILDHOOD LEARNING
JUNIOR & SENIOR PROGRAMMES
- Original Birth Certificate issued by the Nadra
- Identity Form B (Issued by the local Nadra for those under-18 years, it is equivalent to the Identity Card)
- Three passport-sized photographs of the applicant
- Upon submission, applicants are given a copy of the syllabus with an admission test date and time.
- School Leaving Certificate from the previous school duly attested by the District Education Office. (Not applicable for Class Prep I)
- Progress Report Card from the previous class issued by the last school attended. (Not applicable for Class Prep I).